iAdopt for the Holidays
Presented by Swiffer®, iAdopt for the Holidays is a holiday adoption campaign that runs until Dec. 31 at Ontario SPCA and Humane Society animal centres across Ontario to celebrate adoption and find loving forever homes for as many animals as possible.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Adopt! Animals adopted through the Ontario SPCA are spayed or neutered, microchipped and up to date on vaccinations. In addition, every adopter will go home with Swiffer’s Get Pet Ready Guide and a Swiffer Duster Starter Kit as they bring home their new furry friend this holiday season.
- Enter “Ontario’s Cutest Adopted Animal Photo Contest” below for your chance to win amazing weekly prizes or our Grand Prize of a $500 gift card for you and a $500 gift card for the food bank in your community to help feed hungry pets this holiday season.
- Donate or shop. If you’re not able to adopt right now, you can still help the animals. Consider making a donation to cover the cost of care for an animal in need, or give back to animals while finding the purr-fect gift for that special someone on your holiday list, by shopping the Ontario SPCA’s Paws & Give™ online store.
0Animals adopted this holiday season
Canada’s Cutest Adopted Pet Contest
Canada’s Cutest Adopted Pet Contest is now closed. Stay tuned for results!
Adoption tipsIf you’re considering adopting an animal, or have already adopted, browse our adoption tip blogs for information about everything from choosing the right companion to teaching (in a positive way!) the behaviours you’d like to see more – or less often. Careful consideration before adopting, including research and planning, plus plenty of love, patience and a sense of humor, will foster a strong and loving relationship that will make you friends for life!
Shop Paws & Give™ to help animals in need this holiday season
Can’t adopt this holiday season? Help animals in need by doing your holiday shopping on Paws & Give™.
1. Pet food/treats for dogs, cats and small pets
2. Cat Litter
3. Pet Toys
4. Gift Cards (to help buy cleaning and pet supplies)